Alpine Electronics offers its products for sale only through
a carefully selected network of authorized dealers who have
the capacity to maximize their performance in your vehicle.
The complexity of today’s automobiles and the sophistication
of Alpine products require a knowledgeable dealer to aid in
the selection, integration and installation of your system.
Therefore, Alpine Electronics assumes no responsibility for
products purchased through unauthorized dealers.
Reasons to purchase from an Authorized Alpine Electronics
- Authorized dealers have been carefully selected based
on their commitment to customer satisfaction and knowledge
of mobile electronics.
- Authorized dealers have experienced sales and application
staff trained to maximize the quality and value of the Alpine
products they sell.
- Authorized dealers have been trained by Alpine Electronics
in the application and integration of our products.
- Authorized dealers have access to direct factory support
from the team of experts at Alpine Electronics including
on-line and live telephone support as well as regularly
published technical updates.
- Authorized dealers offer full factory warranties on all
Alpine products. Products purchased from unauthorized sources
do not have a factory warranty.
- Alpine fully supports and encourages participation in
the (MECP) Mobile Electronics Certification Program. MECP
is a certification program for sales people and installers,
which tests and benchmarks individuals against the minimum
industry standards of knowledge and practical skills.
- Authorized dealers have signed a Dealer Agreement with
Alpine that allows sales only from approved locations and
only to consumers. The resale of Alpine product to unauthorized
dealers is prohibited. Unauthorized dealer purchases wrongfully
interfere with the business relationship between Alpine
and it's authorized dealer network.