According to Consumer's Digest, "A
Car is stolen every 19 seconds..."
"...Factory installed systems are likely
to be easily figured out…The safest course is to replace
a factory installed system entirely..."
"A well-advertised mechanical anti-theft
device... (can be) removed in less time than it took the driver
to put it on."
facts speak for themselves. Today's car thieves are technically
proficient and can break into most cars in about the time
it takes to read this sentence. So an inadequate or improperly
installed security system can give you a false sense of security.
Even the most advanced system is rendered useless by poor
installation. That's why you should let the installation pros
at Earmark lock up your car's security.
Unfortunately most factory alarms are no more
than a keyless entry with an added door trigger. A vandal
can strip your car and steal the contents without the alarm
going off until a door is opened. At EARMARK, we provide expertly
designed security systems that “harden the target”
so thieves look elsewhere for the easy mark.
Our installation technicians undergo extensive,
ongoing training. With over 100 national trophies and awards
for our superior car audio installation, that same meticulous
attention to detail is applied to your vehicle's security:
- Properly secured brain and wiring, with absolutely nothing
- Hidden valet switch. (Most alarms with exposed valet switches
are easily circumvented by thieves with the use of a simple
- LED "alarm activated" light in optimum view
to warn away would-be thieves.
- Use of only high-temperature automotive rated wiring under
- All wiring penetrations, such as the firewall, protected
with grommets, preventing wear and tear and eventual shorting.
- Wiring under hood camouflaged as factory wiring, therefore,
harder for thieves to identify.
- Connections soldered and wrapped in rugged, waterproof
- Watertight fuse holders resist corrosion.
- Hood pins always installed to protect the power source,
even when they're not included in your alarm kit.
- Loomed service loops so that standard automotive services
can be performed by the car dealer without modifying alarm
- No space caps, butt connectors, crimps or scotchlocks.
- Use of heavy duty relays, mountable sockets and harnesses.
(Versus hanging relays with exposed terminals.)
- All peripheral accessories fused separately so thieves
can’t short out your alarm from outside of the vehicle.
These are just a few of the many precautionary
steps utilized by EARMARK to ensure your vehicle’s security.
While others bypass these steps, we know that without these
extra measures, the chances of your security system shorting
out, becoming inoperative, or making your vehicle a direct
target for thieves, skyrocket. With over two decades of experience,
you can be assured that no one offers you better installation.
And to prove it, all of our installations carry a lifetime
A certified Earmark technician is custom programming
a Clifford Intelliguard Security System via the Earmark shop laptop
For more information on ...
Do you know that you can save up to 25% on your
with a vehicle security system?
Just call and ask your agent to send you the form.
|EARMARK has special personal security
packages available for corporate officers. Please e-mail
us for more details.